As a sales consultant you are exposed to a huge amount of information daily. To perform optimally in your job, you have to beware of several key pieces of information, such as:
- Sales for the current month
- Carry over sales from previous months
- Carry over sales into the coming months
- Cancelled sales
- Outstanding deliveries
- Upcoming deliveries
- Follow up calls to customers
- Appointments with customers
- Your current covered position
- Number of vehicles delivered for the month
- Post-delivery follow ups
- Sales Pipeline
Tracking each of these metrics can be a nightmare on its own.
ASR’s dashboard has been designed specifically with these metrics in mind. By only entering customer and sales information, ASR derives all the above listed metrics and present it to you in a consistent and organised manner on your dashboard.
This post focusses on the top layer of your dashboard, which present the following two pieces of information:
- Today’s Schedule
- Delivery Chart
The table labelled, Today’s Schedule, at the top of your dashboard displays seven very important numbers. By glancing over these number you can quickly understand what your priorities are for the day.
- The Deliveries column lists the number of vehicles you are scheduled to deliver for today. By clicking on this column, ASR will open your delivery scheduler.
- The Appointments column lists the number of customer appointments you have for today. By clicking on this column, ASR will open your appointment scheduler.
- The Follow Ups column lists the number of follow up calls you must make to customers today
- The Sales Pipeline column lists the number of customer assigned to you that are in the In Progress By clicking on this column, ASR opens your sales pipeline report.
- The New Enquiries column lists the number of new enquiries available, which can be converted into customers. By clicking on this column, ASR opens present you with a enquiry search form.
- The Post Delivery Follow Ups column lists the number of post delivery follow up calls you must make today. By clicking on this column, ASR opens your post delivery follow up scheduler.
- The Delivered Vehicles WITHOUT Post Delivery Follow Ups column lists the number of vehicles you have sold that are without post-delivery follow up reminders. By clicking on this column, ASR opens a report which displays all your delivered sales that are without post-delivery follow ups.
Underneath Today’s Schedule report, ASR displays a delivery chart. The delivery chart is a visual indication of upcoming deliveries for the next thirty days (blue bars) as well as the sales for the last seven days (green bars)
Your daily workflow can be easily be determined by looking at your Daily Schedule report first thing in the morning. It should be the aim of every sales consultant to see zeros in the following columns by COB: Deliveries, Appointments, Follow Ups, Post Delivery Follow Ups and Delivered Vehicles WITHOUT Post Delivery Follow Ups.
That way you can be assured that several crucial tasks have been completed for the day.
In the second part of this post we will look at the reports in the middle section of the dashboard: Outstanding Deliveries, Sales Snapshot and Cancelled Sales.